Friday, August 29, 2008

Hello Blogspot.

After browsing through countless beauty blogs, I decided to try it out. lol God knows I've bought a lot of makeup junk recently. I would like to use this blog to catalog what I've tried & give some "reviews" based on my experience with the product... perhaps save someone a buck or two =P

Anyway, here's a somewhat recent haul-CP from S. Korea.




Excuse the ghetto messy photo haha. I'm not sure if that was everything, but I know I didn't include the books and parasols I ordered. Who wants to see that?

Pictured above are BB Creams (Kimoko is a very good enabler lol her reviews inspired me to order like.. 10 bbcreams.. hahaha), a bunch of Skinfood stuff, cleansers, wash-off masks, foundations, liquid highlighters, fake eyelashes, and some samples. Background to haul: A couple months back, I was told that SkinFood was one of the better Korean cosmetics company. Did some online research, saw the trend on BB Creams=haul.

BB Creams include:

  • Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+
  • Skinfood Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream SPF 20 PA+
  • Liole Beyond the Solution BB Cream
  • Missha Watery BB Cream Spf 27 (i think)
  • Etude House Magic BB Cream
  • Etude House Magic BB Powder
  • Coogi Flowertox BB Cream
  • BRTC Perfect Recover BB Cream

I know there are various reviews already available online, but if anyone has any questions on the above mentioned products, just hit me up.

2 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Niiiice haul! Hehehe, I look forward to your reviews. I plan on getting BB creams when I go to Taiwan in a month. :] I've heard tons of great things about the Skinfood bbc.

Anne Carly Abad said...

hey how's that coogi flowertox BB doing? I'm in Korea now and I'm planning on getting one (or two) of those, but I'm not sure if it will fit my tan skin (yellowish) which is also quite oily and sensitive. what do you think?:)